- from €248.900
- 0.000,- NOK
- 0.000,- SEK
- 0.000,- GBP
- Type: Villa , Others
- Beds: 3
- Baths: 3
- Size: 149 m²
- Lot Size: 235 m²
- Terrace 1: 17,60 m²
- Year Built: 2017
New Villa in San Pedro del Pinatar – Ecopark from €248.900
We are pleased to introduce our newly launched development ECOPARK Villas in San Pedro del Pinatar.
23 exclusive detached villas with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, total 148,75 sqm. m2. built plus 5 x 3 meters. private pool in a plot measuring between 227 and 307 m2.
Villas with top quality, starting price of just € 248,900.
Show house is open.
Fully equipped kitchen, oven, microwave, extractor fan and fridge – all with stainless steel finish.
Insulation and high quality windows with double glazing and security.
You also get built in wardrobes up to the ceiling.
All bathrooms are also fully equipped with high standard.
Aircon is preinstalled (engine extra)
All the tiles are also in high quality course.
Parking on the plot with automatic security gate
Buy at an early stage, and you can choose colors and designs (eadditional charges may apply).
San Pedro del Pinatar is ideal to enjoy the beaches and promenades running along Lo Pagan and San Pedro del Pinatar. Here you have many chance to enjoy the wonderful beaches and great variety of restaurants with excellent sea views. The boardwalk in Santiago de la Ribera and Lo Pagan is great both day and evening. Restaurants are lined up, just choose.
You can also find some “tapas” bars just by the sea, or the ever in popular marina.
This area also offers a variety of sports, including water sports. Golf opportunities, there are many of them as well.
The airport of Murcia is just a short drive away (Alicante airport about 1 hour). Thalassia Spa and shopping center are also in the area.
More about San Pedro del Pinatar
San Pedro del Pinatar is a small town and municipality in the autonomous community and province of Murcia, southeastern Spain. The municipality is situated at the northern end of Murcia’s Mediterranean coastline, the Costa Cálida, and borders with the province of Alicante. It has an area of almost 22 km², and a population (2008) of 23,738.
Monuments and places of interest:
- Ethnographic Archaeological museum (Calle Dr. Mirón de Castro: It contains paleontological fossils, objects, etc. It has an exclusive room for submarine archaeology and another one for the ethnographic type dedicated to the last centuries (from the 18th century).
- Museum of the Sea (Calle Ingeniero Lorenzo Morales, 2.): marine and marine article collections.
- Conservation and research center of the Humedales “Las Salinas” (Avda. de las salinas): it offers interesting exhibitions on the natural park and the work in the salt mines.
- “Casa del reloj” or Villa of San Sebastian (Avda. Artero Guirao): an example of modernist architecture. The Spanish president, Emilio Castelar y Ripoll, died here in 1899. Since the end of the 20th century it has been reconstructed and turned into a restaurant.
- Church of San Pedro Apostle (Plaza de la Constitucion): it is a temple that became a Franciscan hermitage in the 17th century.
- Palace of counts Villar de Felices or Casa of the Russian (C/ Victor Pradera s/n): building in neo-mudéjar style constructed in the 19th century by order of Baron de Benifalló.
- Fish Market in Lo Pagán (Explanada of Lo Pagán): a traditional fish auction can be seen here.
- The “Salinas y Arenales” natural park.
-errors can occur in ad-